Hello, my dears!
2017 is slowly dying hour by hour and I don't know about you but I always get way too sentimental towards the end of a year.
I don't even know why. Is it because saying "goodbye" is so hard? Is it because I somehow am scared these things I experienced will never happen anymore?
Otherwise, I think it is good this year ends.
Only half of it was good enough to remember, the sad parts are written down in my personal journal, the good parts as well, though, I will remember them gladly.
Do you have any good new year resolutions?
Well, in my case it is as every year: Trying to draw more. Can I say that I achieved that one? I don't know. I wanted to do more for you guys, to be honest.
I also can tell that I only read five books this year. Thick and big books as well, but still.
W e a k.
All in all, though, I can say that I've reached almost all goals I set myself.
- I started studying at university; I'm now in the second semester of my Anglistics studies.
- I made a personal long term wish reality and joined a Krampus group. (It's an Austrian thing and some people won't understand this kind of mentality, but it's a huge thing for me.)
- I started to learn Kung Fu and I'm already on a very good way, says my master.
- I went to three concerts
- I talked to Kyle Gass
- I got two lovely cats
- I met Alfie Allen and gave him a picture
- I rode a rollercoaster for the first time in my life
- I formed a band
- I got a side job to my studies and I'm officially earning money since February.
- I went to a musical.
- I freed myself from toxicity
- I got a tattoo
- I made wonderful new friends that love me as much as I love them.
I wish you all a happy new year 2018; much health, happiness, luck and love.
-- Sid XXX